Leading with impact!
In today’s complex and fast-changing environment, leaders cannot be all-rounders anymore. They need to tailor their leadership style to their unique talents and inspire their people to make the most of their diverse talents whilst maintaining a growth and resilience mindset. Leaders need to be able to inspire and unlock the ideas of their team members to deliver great value to their clients and stakeholders.
In this leadership coaching program, we guide managers and executives in managing their talents and strengths in order to increase their leadership impact and satisfaction with their job.
Each leader will get insight into their unique talents, performance pitfalls and their unique leadership style and tips on how to apply it optimally to achieve extraordinary results at work.
They will learn what top-performing leaders do, how well they are performing against these critical indicators, and what steps they can take to have a positive impact on their team(s) and the business.
“In my job I am confronted with many challenges on a day-to-day basis, as a result I was struggling with my career-planning, personal growth and professional development. Through Esther’s coaching, a blend of creating self-awareness, job-crafting and growing personal leadership skills, she helped me bring back focus in my daily work and find answers to the challenges I was struggling with”
After attending this coaching programme, you will
1) Gain insight into your natural talents and (untapped) potential
2) Gain insight in to your potential pitfalls how to mitigate them
3) Know what makes you truly unique and how to integrate your authentic leadership style into your leadership role
4) Have learned how to inspire your team to achieve top performance by applying their unique talents more effectively
5) Have learned how to resolve conflicts, improve 1:1’s and have engaging performance conversations with your team members
In this programme, you will receive:
1. Your report with your talent profile
2. Two coaching sessions of 2 hours each, can also take place online
3. Powerful exercises to activate your talents and potential
4. E-mail support between coaching sessions
What to expect
1) You will receive two coaching sessions of 2 hour each in which we will review your leadership report. We will look at how your natural talents and your potential performance pitfalls relate to your day to day reality of leading your team(s). This will give you powerful insights and the skills to upgrade your leadership impact whilst working with a sense of flow.
2) In the first coaching session we will focus on who you are as a person and what impact this has on your leadership style. In other words, what is your unique leadership style and to what degree are you using it effectively at work? In the second session, we will look at what you can do as a leader to increase your impact. By impact we mean, consciously developing leadership behaviors that are required for effective leadership.
3) After the two sessions, it will be clearer to you what your requirements are. Based on this, you can choose to book coaching sessions as and when you require them based on the challenges you are facing at that moment in time. You can also choose to book a customised leadership coaching programme, where the focus will be on one or more leadership themes to further increase your impact. You can think of themes such as team engagement, developing the team, effective collaboration, delegating, building resilience, dealing with change etc.
The Leading with impact programme can also be custom designed for management teams
This programme will support and empower management
teams to bring about meaningful and sustainable change, by evaluating and developing their authentic leadership style and performance culture.
It is a customised programme that consists of a series of workshops, individual coaching sessions and an online leadership assessment.
Besides getting insight into their individual and collective talents and strengths and how they can optimise these to increase their leadership impact, they will also explore how to create more synergy and effective collaboration within their management team to achieve their business objectives.