Effective collaboration within teams
Relationships can sometimes be experienced as complicated because we often think or feel that the problem lies with the other. “If only they would do this or that, then things would be okay” is a statement we often hear. Sometimes however, you know or feel that the problem (also) lies with you, but you don’t know where or how to start.
We as individuals have user guidelines, that we might not be fully aware of or that we do not communicate effectively with others. User guidelines in terms of cultural influences, intentions, values we care about, natural talents and our preferences such as communication styles, conflict styles, etc.
All of these have an impact on how we think, feel and act and the outcomes we (co)create. These are important aspects to know about yourself first. From that vantage point you are better able to see the situation, yourself and the other person, enabling you to make choices with a higher chance of achieving your desired goal.
Attending this coaching
program will help you:
1) Gain insight into your similarities & differences (via an online
2) Communicate and cooperate effectively with each other
3) See and appreciate yourself and others
4) Build bridges where there is an intentional foundation
5) Learn and practice key principles in having successful relationships