WHO HAVE YOU BEEN?
When you look back at your life
1) What STORY do you tell yourself?
2) Are you at peace with your past?
3) How is this a source of empowerment and gift for the present moment?
WHO ARE YOU TODAY?
When you look at yourself and what you do,
1) Are you happy and grateful to be doing those activities?
2) Do you feel your activities add value?
3) Do your activities and the people you work with energize you or drain you?
4) At the end of the day are you still flowing with energy?
WHO ARE YOU BECOMING?
When you think of who you would like to be,
1) Do you know what your potential looks like?
2) Do you feel you are taking steps towards it?
We are ever learning from each other how to navigate the possibilities of life.
Stay tuned, coming soon!
Believe it or not, we all have inner strength. But, not everyone has developed these equally. And often we are not even aware that we have so much more to offer than what we are showing at this moment in time. Inner strength means that we dare to do what we really want to do, that we persevere in the pursuit of our dreams and that we are authentic i.e. ourselves.